Monday, March 5, 2012

Blacken

I had the pleasure of meeting Darryl Nau this past weekend. The man is the real deal, and 100% genuine. He gives off so much positive energy that it is infectious and you can't help but feel happier than you did before you met him. I showed him my friend's old Blacken t-shirt and he signed it in the shape of a hot dog. I can't think of anything more fitting. If you aren't familiar with Darryl, then watch a little bit of his Day in the Life bio below.




Go to PropsBMX.tv for more videos.


Go to PropsBMX.tv for more videos.


Go to PropsBMX.tv for more videos.


Go to BNQT.com for more videos.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Blacken, along with PLAY, are two BMX companies I dearly miss.

    This tumblr post keeps growing, 21+ notes so far. http://its-cold.tumblr.com/post/18856622824/21-notes-and-growing-damn

    ReplyDelete